Version [1.0], last updated: 08 March 2021
- An account at eazle.studio created by User, having a unique name and password, through which User has access to Products.
- Agreement that shall come into effect between the Customer and the Vendor following the Customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions and which shall incorporate these terms and conditions.
- Personal Data
- Any data relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- Means Software or Application posted on website eazle.studio.
- Sole proprietor Toropchina Irina Stanislavovna registered at the address Russia, 443013, Samara, avenue Karla Marksa, 32-136. registered at the address.
- Service providers
- Third parties providing services or performing certain actions at the direction of the Vendor, related to the conclusion and execution of the agreement between the end user and the Vendor, concluded in order to acquire the end user's right to use the products.
Information Collection And Use
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of Product or Website.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Product. By using the Product or Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Categories of data:
- email address
- physical address
- company physical address
- information about subscription and payments
- ip address
- ssh public key
Processing of Personal Data is performed for the following purposes:
- to obtain the rights to use the Product or Website
- to ensure that the payment of subscription fee for granting the rights to use the Product is made
- to receive information/promotional mailings and marketing materials from the Vendor to the user's email address
- to receive technical support for the Product or Website use
To respect your privacy, before using your personal data, we will inform you about the categories of data we collect and the purposes we use them for. For this purpose, we use agreements, embedded in Products. Should you wish to access and manage your data, you can do so here (https://eazle.studio/account), you can update and manage your data and also provide us with an opt-out of certain personal data collection.
We may share your data with certain third parties:
- Paypal (https://paypal.com)
Your personal data may also be shared with other organizations or individuals if we have obtained your consent to do so.
We may also share your data with certain third parties if we are obliged to do so under applicable legislation (especially with tax authorities or with other government bodies exercising their statutory powers) or if such sharing is necessary to achieve the purposes defined above (especially with government bodies or with parties harmed as a result of violations of applicable laws).
We hereby notify you we will not:
- retain, use, sell, or otherwise disclose any Personal Data for any purpose other than to provide the Products specified in the Terms of Service
- retain, use, sell, or disclose such Personal Data outside of the direct relationship between Customer and Rightholde
To secure your personal data, our products and services are designed with security and privacy in mind.
We encrypt your data in transfer and at rest where it is technically feasible. External web resources are protected by SSL encryption.
We use partners:
- Paypal (https://paypal.com)
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Data retention, withdrawal of approval, access to data and your rights
You may also contact Vendor to get up-to-date information about your personal data processing and any personal data recipients by sending a request to email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy